在台灣沿海及亞太地區全力守護珊瑚礁
Championing Coral Reefs Across Asia-Pacific

瀏覽以下我們的常見問題,快速了解人魚花園的使命、捐款流程,以及參與方式。
Explore our FAQs for quick insights into Mermaid’s Garden’s mission, donation process, and ways to get involved.

1. 人魚花園是什麼?是誰創辦的?What is Mermaid’s Garden and who started it?

美人魚花園是由台灣海洋大使鄭婷怡創立的保育計畫,她是一位自由潛水員與人魚教練,致力於透過珊瑚復育與教育,喚起更多人對海洋的關注。
Mermaid’s Garden is founded by Taiwan Ocean Ambassador Ting-Yi Zheng, a freediver and mermaid instructor dedicated to coral restoration and ocean education.

2. 我可以怎麼幫助珊瑚復育行動?What does coral adoption mean?

您可以透過捐款、認養珊瑚、參與志工活動或分享我們的故事來支持。我們相信每個人都可以成為海洋守護者。
You can support by donating, adopting coral, volunteering, or sharing our stories. Everyone can be an ocean guardian.

3. 認養珊瑚是什麼意思?Can I still get involved if I don’t dive?

認養珊瑚代表您贊助一株珊瑚的種植與照護,並會收到專屬更新與回報,見證它在海中成長。
Coral adoption means sponsoring a coral fragment’s growth and care. You’ll receive updates and photos as it grows underwater.

4. 我不潛水也可以參與嗎?How does Mermaid’s Garden support coral reef restoration?

當然可以!我們需要協助推廣活動、翻譯、攝影、設計與社群經營,任何技能都能成為海洋保育的一份子。
Absolutely! We welcome help with outreach, translations, content creation, design, and social media. Every skill counts.

5. 捐款會用在哪裡?How are donations used?

每一筆捐款都用於珊瑚復育、海洋教育、保育活動與必要的運營支出。我們致力於透明與成效。
Donations go toward coral restoration, educational efforts, outreach programs, and essential operations. We value transparency and impact.

6. 珊瑚復育是安全且有效的嗎?Is coral restoration safe and effective?

是的,我們依據專家指導,選用自然斷裂或育苗培養的珊瑚,以低干擾的方式移植,協助生態重建。
Yes. We follow expert guidelines, using naturally broken or nursery-grown corals to restore reefs with minimal environmental disruption.

7. 現在哪些地區有復育活動?Where are your coral restoration sites located?

我們目前以台灣沿海及亞太地區為重點,與在地潛店與科學家合作進行復育行動。
We currently focus on Taiwan’s coast and the Asia-Pacific region, collaborating with local dive centers and marine experts.

8. 有適合學校或團體的參與方式嗎?Do you offer programs for schools or groups?

有的!我們提供客製化的教育講座、工作坊、虛擬珊瑚礁導覽,並舉辦淨灘活動與海洋廢棄物手作課程,讓學校與社區透過實作與創意更加認識海洋保育的重要性。
Yes! We offer customized talks, workshops, virtual reef tours, beach cleanup events, and ocean waste craft classes to help schools and communities engage with ocean conservation through hands-on and creative experiences.

9. 如何獲得最新資訊?How can I stay informed about your work?

您可以追蹤我們的 Instagram、Facebook 或 X,或訂閱電子報以獲得活動與成果更新。
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, or X, and subscribe to our newsletter for updates and behind-the-scenes stories.

10. 為什麼珊瑚這麼重要?Why are coral reefs so important?

珊瑚礁是四分之一海洋生物的家,也保護海岸與支持漁業。保育珊瑚就是守護整個海洋生態系。
Coral reefs are home to 25% of marine life. They protect coastlines and support fisheries. Saving reefs means saving our oceans.

11. 是什麼讓人魚花園在海洋保育組織中與眾不同?What makes Mermaid’s Garden unique among ocean conservation groups?

美人魚花園結合了創辦人鄭婷怡對海洋的熱愛與她作為自由潛水員與美人魚教練的親身經歷。我們用故事、藝術與行動串連每一顆守護海洋的心。
Mermaid’s Garden blends founder Ting-Yi Zheng’s passion and firsthand ocean experience with storytelling, art, and action — making ocean conservation deeply personal and inspiring.

Inspiring Youth-Led Ocean Protection

Mermaid’s Garden is dedicated to restoring coral reefs, protecting marine life, and educating communities across the Asia-Pacific, blending science and storytelling to spark meaningful environmental change.

We offer coral restoration projects, biodiversity research, and community workshops designed to engage and empower.

Tales from Coral Reefs and Ocean Guardians

Join us in protecting our seas—discover how your support restores vibrant marine habitats.